Friday, February 3, 2012

Dehydration, Arms and Spin

While I trained my calves heavy on Wednesday, I was hoping that they would be okay given I skipped my cardio that day.  However, during yesterday's ride, both of them started to cramp up at the top of Ridgeline, so I'm wondering if I'm experiencing some bout of dehydration or mineral imbalance.  I wouldn't worry too much normally given I sometimes expect this after a leg day, but the fact that it also happened Tuesday raises some concern.  I suppose I can try to increase my hydration through today, but the last thing I want is to have it happen again during our Sunday training...especially if we do end up doing Como Street.

For this morning, I got in the gym but forgot my iPod.  While I don't depend on others to get me going in the gym, I do depend on 3 things:  water, gum, and my iPod.  Missing the latter made my workout less than stellar.  I was able to push through though and get my arms worked out, both biceps and triceps, and followed that up with an ab workout.  Good enough for today.

For my lunch training, I will be going to Lauren's spin class at work.  I'm looking forward to having her kick my ass again.   She's good at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment