Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yesterday, Leg Day and More Cardio

Despite feeling tired and wanting to rest yesterday and skip cardio, I still made it into the gym for lunch and jumped in Madison's spin class.  I tried to ask Lisa to lunch, but she wanted to wait for our "date" until dinner.  Knowing I'd be eating real food, I decided to create a deficit so I can eat freely.  I was thinking of taking it easy on the spin bike, but that never happens as planned.  I had a good sweat going again by the end of class.

Today, I worked my legs but I focused a lot on my calves and quads.  I pretty much blew both of them out as much as I could, so I didn't have any time to do my hammies.  I could barely walk after, and my shirt was full of sweat.  Great workout. 

For today's cardio, which I still planning on doing, is probably going to end up being another spin sesh.  I was thinking of riding my bike to make up for yesterday, but the forecast calls for rain.  Plus, I think my calves will probably explode if I ride.  After last week's fiasco, I think I'll wait until tomorrow to ride and see how that goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment