Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shoulders and Lunch Ride

This morning was my shoulder workout and it was a pretty good one.  I was able to actually work up a sweat due to the high fast reps during my dumbell raises (front and side) blowing out 30-50 reps per set.  I only did one pressing exercise, and keeping it light also let me push the intensity level pretty high.  I did do pyramid sets for most of the exercises, but not to high in weights during the top.  I also did a drop set on my pressing movement.  The more I change things up, the more I hope my muscles to respond. 

For cardio today, I plan to ride during lunch with the guys barring any more foul weather.  Hopefully, the roads will be dry enough.  I do want to train on flats in preparation for the crits, so let's see if we an do a Portola or Triple BB run today.  My legs should be better, but I may wear my compression pants just in case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment