Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Leg Day

My legs felt tired yesterday morning, but they held up pretty well during our lunch ride.  Unusually, my left calf did start to cramp at one point but it didn't persist.  I may be having some dehydration issues, which prompted that cramp, but other symptoms I've had since was getting dizzy when I would stand up as well as getting worked really fast when I tried to play Dance Central 2 with my kids last night.  Sigh.

This morning, I wish I had jumped into my compression pants the night before since I woke up still feeling like my legs weren't 100%.  I still made it to the gym and got my workout in, but I don't know if it was my best effort or not.  I tried though.  I did my mixed intensity training on legs, but doing the heavy set was not as good as last week's heavy sets.  We'll see how they respond. 

I have a lunch date, so I'll be skipping my cardio today.  I could bring clothes just in case.  HA HA

No comments:

Post a Comment