Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Leg day and Spin Class

Today I woke up hungry given my lack of carbs from yesterday.  I had to have a little blueberry almond snack with my coffee this morning just so I don't go into the gym feeling starved.  This seemed to work well for my leg workout as I had a pretty good one.  I was on a mission in there to push where my rep sets were fast and continuous.  I would blow up my muscle on a set, take some deep breaths, and then hit it again.  There were sets of 90 reps excluding the additional ones that I would bang out after.  I was pretty blown out once I finished and calves, quads, glutes and hammies were toast.

I know my legs will probably still be in recovery mode, but I do plan to join Madison's spin class today.  I may wear compression pants underneath to improve circulation and hopefully keep me from cramping during the class.  I'll bring water too.  Better safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment