Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Back Day and Lunch Ride with Unrecovered Legs

This morning, I was a little charged up for my back workout despite still feeling pains from Saturday's run.  I had some pretty good sets where I actually broke a pretty good sweat.  The weights I used this morning are a little heavier than what I was using before (I'm bored with the light weights), but they're not too heavy where I can still crank out a lot of reps.  I may go back to the lighter weights since my goals are not to get bigger, but I need to change it up a little just to keep it interesting.

For our lunch ride, I'm hoping to get some good crit training since I do want to do this Thursday night's crit.  The only problem is my legs have not recovered fully from running.  My hamstrings are the worst with my feet and shins coming a close second.  I spun yesterday and they felt okay after some endorphins kicked in, so I'm hoping they'll be the same today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment