Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Swollen Legs, Back Day and Lunch Ride

I'm really not having a great reaction to the bee stings to my legs where my right calf is totally swollen as is my left inner thigh.  They are sensitive to the touch, feel really tight since they're swollen, and they itch like hell.  I've been taking all sorts of stuff to try not to feel them, but nothing is working.  They feel no better today than the last couple days.  I hope I can get through today.

I did make it in to the gym this morning and got my back worked out.  I went back to light and fast reps without increasing the resistance through each rep.  I figure I need to go back to my original objective of trying to adapt to high reps without taking the intensity up too high.  It was good and I got 4 exercises in...barely.  I also got my core workout in. 

Even though my legs are jacked from the stings, I'm going to ride with the guys today during lunch.  I'm not sure what kind of route we should do, but I'm open to anything.  I just want to ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment