Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shoulder morning and Lunch Spin

Last week, I opted to do cardio in the morning and shoulders at lunch time since my legs were trashed from a run I did over the prior weekend.  Since my legs feel good today despite yesterday's lunch ride (with the exception of my damn bee stings), I worked shoulders this morning and will spin at lunch.  We'll have to see whether this affects my race tomorrow night.

My shoulder workout was a good one.  I got 5 exercises in, high reps, blew up during some of the sets but drove to do even more after.  The weights were light, non-increasing, and the reps were fast and explosive as usual.  Side dumbbell raises, seated machine shoulder press, alternating front dumbbell raises, cable overhead press, and rear delt machine.  I also got my 100 rep lower back set in and my lower ab workout. 

For lunch today, I'll be spinning in Madison's class.  I feel like I haven't been spinning as much lately, so I'm looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment