Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Back on Track

Back in the gym this morning and hopefully back on track with the training and diet.  It's not that I've been too bad and not training at all.  It's just that when I don't follow a regimen, things aren't as automatic as they could be.   I'll probably be on Met-Rx this week for dinner to kick start my diet.  Let's see how that works out for me.

I had a good chest workout this morning having skipped it yesterday.  Still light weights, explosive movements, and high reps to failure.  5 exercises with 3 sets each.  I also did core training and my lower back seems to be better and able to do what it used to.  My abs were cramp free as well. 

For today's cardio, I plan on getting in a bike ride during lunch with the guys.  We'll probably do more hills, but I'm open to any route.  It doesn't sound like we'll be doing a crit for a few weeks, so training for the Death Ride would be our MO for the next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment