Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Quick Leg Day and Lunch Ride

I have to get kids breakfast (croissants) and drop them off at school this morning, so I didn't have a lot of time to work out.  I was pretty much in and out of the gym in 40 minutes or so, which is not a lot of time but better than nothing.  Since I didn't plan to do tomorrow night's crit, I went ahead and hit legs again.

I did 3 sets on the calf extension machine, 3 sets of leg extensions, 1 set of seated leg curls, and 1 long set of leg press machine.  Plus, I also squeezed in some crunches.  I was able to work up a pretty good sweat despite the short time there, and my legs feel pretty worked.  Good enough.

I'll be out on the bike again for lunch and will probably suggest to do more hills.  I have my R3 at work, and climbing on that bike is a lot more enjoyable.  I'll try to attack on the hills again, but I won't expect too much from my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment