Friday, June 3, 2011

Quick Arms and Lunch Cardio

This morning, I got to the gym a little late after realizing I left my wallet at home and having to go back to get it (so I can pick up some donuts and croissants for the wife and kids after).  As a result, I was only able to get 3 exercises in for my arms (2 biceps and 1 tricep).  I was able to do 3 sets for each exercise and each set had a minimum of 25 reps.  Good enough.

I also managed to do some abs before I ran out of time, but no lower back training. 

For lunch, I'll be doing some cardio on the elliptical today and the question I'm asking myself is whether I want to do intervals or just take it easy.  I think I'd like to do intervals given I skipped legs this week, but we'll see how I feel by lunch time.  I didn't want to ride my bike today as I'd like to save up for a final trainer this weekend before the Bear ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment