Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Post b-day Workout and Cycling

After celebrating my birthday with my kids with some frozen yogurt and some angel food cake last night, it was time to pay the piper this morning.  I stayed up a little late, but still managed to get up and get my back workout in.  I did 4 different back exercises with a high rep range. 

I also did my core training this morning, but focused on my lower abs vs. upper.  For my lower back, I'm still seemingly recovering from having injured it a little when I increased the weight and/or as a result of doing the Bear ride.  I'm still having trouble getting to the same number of reps I used to do, but I'll keep working on it again. 

For today's lunch training, I hope we can get a good hill training ride in.  With the kids' promotion from elementary school this Thursday where family is coming over, I don't think I'll be able to do this week's crit.  Thus, training for the Death Ride it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment