Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Shoulder and Lunch Cardio

Although it was tough to get up this morning where sleep just felt good, I still managed to make it to the gym this morning on auto pilot.  I was wondering how my workout would be given my slow start, but today just proved to be that slow starts don't necessarily mean bad workouts.  It was actually pretty good.

I did my shoulders today and mentally, my mindset was that each set was like a sprint where I kept pushing and pushing each rep until I just couldn't go anymore.  4 shoulder exercises with a couple core exercises to add to it.  The lower back training is still with a little more weight, so the strength training in that area continues.

My cardio training for today will probably be on the elliptical although I wouldn't mind bringing my bike in for a little spin.  However, I'd really like to save my legs for tomorrow night, so I'm going to give them a break...I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment