Thursday, June 9, 2011

Biceps, Core and Light Cardio

I decided to work only the biceps today and spare the triceps for this weekend.  I'm thinking I'll be doing a lot of standing and climbing, which taxes my triceps, where I want to spare them for that.  I decided to do only 2 sets of each bicep exercises so I can have more variety while still keeping the rep count very high.  My left elbow/forearm is still healing, so the light weights is just what the doctor ordered. 

I also did my core training.  I'm still a little gun shy when it comes to pushing it with my abs, but fortunately no cramping again today.  Next week, I'm going to add a little more weight to my lower back training.

For cardio today, it's going to be a mellow elliptical session during lunch.  Fat burning and suppressing anxiety would be the goal.  This should be the last of my training this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment