Monday, October 24, 2011

Chest Day and Spin Bike

After yesterday's ride up Mt. Baldy, I wasn't sure how I would feel this morning but even last night, I didn't think my legs (or body) were feeling too bad.  I got up and my legs felt fine, so off to the gym I went.  I managed to get a good chest workout with the focus still being to continue to improve.   I guess I'm still in the mode of wanting to be the best I can be come January, so I continue to work my ass off with my goal in mind. 

I got 5 exercises for chest hitting it at various angles.  I also got my core training in today, but my back was a little fatigue from yesterday's ride.  Despite, I still got to do my regular lower back exercises.

For today's lunch exercise, the plan is to hit the spin bike again.  I can't say enough how it seems to be helping my stamina on the climbs, so I'll continue to do this.  Although I prefer doing so in a class, doing it solo is still a great workout.  Looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment