Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cold Shoulders and Ride

Waking up this morning to 43 degree temperature sure made it difficult to get up...difficult, not impossible.  I still managed to get up and get my ass in the gym, but for whatever reason, I had trouble working up a sweat despite getting in 5 different exercises.  I normally on get through 4 and run out of time.  I still kept the rep range up, but my shoulders seem to give out way before my cardio would.  I think I got a pretty good sholder workout nonetheless.  I also got my core workout in as well.

For today's cardio, we plan on riding of course but we are doing it in our new BRCM kits.  Hopefully, this will result in a large turnout today and make for a good workout all around.  We'll probably do some hills today, but nothing crazy.  It's suppose to be a no pressure ride, as one of the guys put it, but we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment