Friday, October 28, 2011

Getting Up, Arms Day and Lunch Cardio

So I woke up at 12:30 a.m. this morning (vs. 1:30 a.m. a couple days ago) and didn't realize the time where I got ready to go to the gym again.  This time, I also got my sweater and socks on as well as the rest of my gym clothes, I gargled, and combed my hair only to have Lisa point out that it was only 12:30 in the morning.  What the ???  Could she not have told me sooner?  HA HA

So I still managed to get up at 4:30 and make it to the gym this morning, but I was having some stomach problems.  Despite, I had a pretty good workout and my stomach discomfort seemed to subside early during my workout.  I did 5 exercises (3 biceps and 2 triceps) along with getting my core workout in.  Good stuff.

For my cardio during lunch, I am being flaky and can't decide what I want to do.  I had considered going out early today and joining Gary for the coffee crew ride, but 1) it's friggin' cold out there and 2) I decided an easier lunch ride or a sitting on the spin bike might be a better way to lead into the weekend.  I suppose I'll decide sometime in the next couple hours but I'll be prepared for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment