Friday, October 21, 2011

Sore Hamstrings, Arms and Spin Class

I woke up this morning and my hamstrings are still feeling a bit sore from Wednesday's workout.  Yesterday's ride didn't help.  Going hard in the beginning of the ride had both my quads and hamstrings tighten up shortly after.  It was quite painful for a while, but it mostly subsided after my legs warmed up.  I just wasn't expecting to still feel it on my hamstrings though.   I suppose I should just chalk it up as giving them a good workout this week and hope they'll be stronger as a result.

I got my arms worked out this morning, and I got 3 workouts done for biceps and 2 workouts for triceps.  I'm emphasizing on the biceps more only because I plan on doing a lot of climbing this weekend where I need my triceps fully recovered by then to support me when I'm on the drops.

I plan on joining today's spin class in building 11 just to reduce the intensity for today, which I control based on the knob vs. when trying to keep up with the madmen at work.  I know Madison will likely work my ass off nonetheless.  Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment