Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 2 after Reset

After proclaiming that I hit the reset button yesterday in my training, I found a renewed sense of motivation.  For the 2nd day in a row, I had a really good workout and pushed really hard during my back workout.  I am now focused on improving as much as possible between now and January.  I think I can get better.  Sometimes I do become complacent and think I'm happy where I'm at.   With my target set to be at my best for the Stagecoach in January, however, I will get better. 

I also managed to include my core workout today with my back, so I'm feeling pretty good this morning. 

I do look forward to today's lunch ride, but I wish I had my compact crank as I'm planning on something a little more hilly.  Either way, I plan on pushing again today and making the best out of it.  I hope I don't pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment