Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Chest and Lunch Spin

After yesterday's ride, I felt pretty worked but not so much that I couldn't do a double workout day today.  I did have some stomach troubles after the ride that prevented me from eating a lot, so when I got up this morning, I had to down a honey waffles before hitting the gym.

I had another good chest workout.  I'm still pushing harder and harder to keep the intensity up  committed to making improvements in my cycling.  In other words, it's still so on.  I did drop sets still and worked up a good sweat after 5 exercises.  I also got my core training in as well.

I think I like the spin bike as an alternative to riding my bike.  I suppose I can take my bike in but I think I'll save it for tomorrow, Thursday and Friday.  I'll spin on Wednesday as well.  That's the plan but the elliptical is also a viable option.

No comments:

Post a Comment