Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sleepless Shoulder Workout, Core and Today's Strava Runs

Last night, I didn't sleep very well, but I still managed to make it into the gym this morning.  Despite not feeling fully rested, I was able to squeeze out a pretty decent shoulder workout even adding a trap exercise at the end of it.  As has been the case throughout the week, I managed a good sweat despite the workout being anaerobic.  My left elbow was troubling me a little though, but not enough to inhibit any movements.  I may need to wrap it again for a bit.

I also did my core workouts, but I was a little nervous about my lower back.  I sat up from bed this morning and felt a little pressure, but that may just be from fatigue based on yesterday's leg workout. 

For lunch, we're doing a somewhat different route that Vince created where there are 4 specific segments to hit for Strava.  Last Tuesday's rabbit chase ride put the guys into a frenzy where they set some really good times, so I imagined that having predefined areas to attack will be the same.  My hamstrings are sore though, so I may opt to pop some ES Tylenol beforehand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment