Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back Day and Lunch Ride

I really need to stop playing dancing games (Dance Central 2) with my kids at night.  I not only got worked last night, but it carried over to this morning where I felt somewhat fatigue when I got up.  I actually had to take some ibuprofen just to feel better.  Goodness.

I did manage to get to the gym this morning and get a back workout.  It was about an 8 out of 10 intensity-wise, but this is in part based on also thinking about how I don't want to get hurt so close to the race.  I also managed to get my core trained. 

For lunch today, the plan is to ride and hopefully have it be a consistent med/high intensity tempo ride.  My calves were one of the casualties from last night's game play, but I think they'll be okay for today's ride.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment