Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cardio Only Today

Based on the last 2 days of spinning and riding at lunch where my legs just didn't feel like they had any strength, I decided to dial it down today and skip my leg workout all together.  I was going to jump straight to shoulders, but I felt more like doing cardio so I went with that.  I was thinking of running, doing the elliptical or jumping on a LifeCycle but instead, I jumped on a spin bike.  I definitely didn't push the quads but still got my heart rate up and got to sweat a bunch.  Considering it was 34 degrees outside, I was glad to get any sweat out. 

For lunch, I'm not doing anything at all.  I'm just taking it easy and will try to resume my full training schedule again tomorrow.  Hopefully, I'll feel more recovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment