Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Heavy Back Day and Lunch Ride

For some reason, I wasn't able to kick the idea of doing heavier weights today after yesterday's chest day.  I know it's not going to be good for cycling, but I went ahead and did heavier sets just to see where my back was strength-wise.  I do worry that I may get hurt but there's something about moving around heavy weights that seems to draw me back to it.  I hope it's just a phase for this week since my ultimate goal for the year is still continue to improve my cycling.   I got 4 exercises in with 2 additional core for today. 

For lunch, I hope to get a ride in but I'm not sure what route to do.  It's still wet outside, so we need to find a route that will be safe to train on.  I'll be taking out my Cervelo again, so hopefully it won't have any problems with the creaking I had last week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment