Friday, January 20, 2012

Recovered, Arms and Lunch Ride or Spin

From yesterday's ride, I wanted to see where I was recovery-wise and it seems I'm feeling a lot better in contrast to earlier this week.  The rest from skipping a workout (legs) on Wednesday probably helped.  I wasn't as opposed to the idea of pushing myself, although I didn't push too hard. I hope by Sunday, I'm good

This morning, I got my arms worked out and only managed 4 exercises.  I did bump the weight up some and got a pretty good workout on both biceps and triceps. Good enough to finish out the week with weights.  I also got my core training in.

I may ride at lunch to do some drills Noah gave me to get some baselines for the PT on his wheels I borrowed from him.  I don't know if I'm up for it given I don't know if I'm 100% and I won't be able to keep track of my power after I give his wheels back.  One of these days, I'll get my own PT.  If I don't feel up to it, I'll join Lauren's spin class...a guaranteed barn burner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment