Monday, January 30, 2012

Mixed Chest Training and Lunch Cardio

Today, I thought I'd try something different with the weight training where rather than follow one discipline, I decided to try mix things up and throw in 1 heavy set in between my usual high rep explosive sets.  I think I'll do this for a while and see how it works out for me.  The obvious benefits I hope to gain from it would include additional strength as well as better conditioning. 

For today's lunch cardio, my legs don't feel fully recovered from yesterday's ride but I have been wearing compression pants since yesterday...ha ha.  I'm considering running on the treadmill and starting this type of training, but I don't know if that would bode well given how my legs are feeling.  Optionally, I may just spin if my legs don't feel great come lunch time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment