Thursday, March 10, 2011

Arms and Hopefully Cardio

I actually got some decent sleep last night, so I felt pretty decent when I got up this morning.  The thought of getting up after was challenged by how it would feel good to stay in bed and sleep even more.  The neurosis prevailed and I was up for the morning.

I had a pretty good arm workout with the focus on biceps today followed by some tricep sets.  I pulled back a little in fear of getting hurt before the weekend (seems like my pre-race mode), but still managed to get some work done.  I was a little nervous after my first set of alternating curls (upwards of 30-40 reps each arm) had me cramping when I picked up to drink out of my water bottle. 

I am skipping the cycling today, but I hope I can squeeze in a cardio session with meetings booked throughout the day.  The plan is for something low intensity (fat burning) just to help roll into the weekend being as light as I can be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment