Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shoulder Day and Cycling

Super groggy this morning after taking some Xanax last night to get some sleep.  I usually get up from the alarm clock the first time it goes off, but had to wake up after httting snooze.  I could barely get up, but I forced myself.  Even a cup of coffee didn't help too much, but after the first couple sets, the blood was flowing and I was up.

For my shoulder workouts, I did 5 exercises, 3 sets each, and reps ranging from 20-30+ (until failure and/or where I couldn't breathe anymore). 

I also managed to get a lower back workout in, but ran out of time to get to the abs. 

Bringing in the BMC for today's lunch ride, and I hope my legs fully recovered from yesterday's workout and lunch ride.  I did pretty good yesterday on the ride, but my calves started to cramp up more than half way through the route.  Let's hope the twinge behind my knee is also gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment