Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Back and Bike Day

Made it to the gym this morning to get in my back workout.  For some reason, I had a hard time in trying to get 100% intensity in my sets today.  I tried drop sets, squeezing out extra reps, etc., and back still didn't ever feel worked.   Nonetheless, I did what I could with 5 different exercises and some ab work this morning.

Yesterday's bike ride was pretty intense, but it was good to be able to hang on with the front group.  More of the same today, and if Todd comes out, I'm betting we'll be doing some climbing.  My legs feel a little better than yesterday though, so maybe I'll do better.

One thing to mention was that I only had broccoli for my carbs last night, but surprisingly, I didn't feel too hungry this morning.    I may have to eat more tonight for tomorrow's ride as I'm pretty sure I'll bottom out otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment