Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cardio and Bike Fitting

For today's training, I decided to skip the arm workout and do a light cardio this morning to continue working on conditioning since I won't be able to ride today.  I figure that training my arms today won't do for me as much for this weekend as trying to drop more body fat.  I hope to do half hour on the elliptical and another half on a stationary bike. 

Today, I get fitted on the BMC.  I was contemplating on riding to the store from work, but I have a narrow timeline to do it by so I scrapped the idea.  I think the bike will be ready to ride for this weekend, but I'm afraid of the lack of seat time on it where it may present some unforeseen problem as a result.  I'd rather stick with the tried and true R3 for this one...I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment