Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shoulder, Cycling and Knee Problem

Typically, leg days follow my back days, but I was having some problems yesterday with a little discomfort in the back of left knee.  I felt it first walking up stairs at home in the morning, and didn't feel it much after...until my first few downstrokes once on the bike.  I almost decided not to ride, but after a few more, the pain went away and thus far hasn't been noticeable.  I sat more forward on the seat the whole time yesterday, and this seemed to help. 

I worked out shoulders this morning, and since I had to get back early, I banged it out with probably less than a minute rest between each set and exercise.  I managed to get 5 exercises in with 20-50 reps and do my lower back and ab exercises as well.

We ride again today, so I hope knee holds up.  Feels okay now.

No comments:

Post a Comment