Friday, February 4, 2011

Yesterday's Ride

In yesterday's ride at lunch time, my legs didn't feel too bad going into the ride.  I actually expected to be hurting after riding the hills on Wednesday, but I wasn't.  Curiously, the post ride effects on the legs were also the same in that I wasn't hurting when I was walking.  However, what I did notice was that I wasn't able to put the same level of power down as the day before.  I guess after 3 days of riding straight, with a 2.5K vert the day before, I should not expect too much.  However, it didn't seem to phase Todd too much given he had done the same thing.  Damn goat. 

Today, I'm actually going to back off the bike since they're already talking about different rides on Saturday and Sunday.  While Shannon mentioned doing both, I figure I might as well get some rest today and see what I can do of the two.  I'm figuring if I go ahead and abuse my legs, next week's century shouldn't be so bad.

Today, I just plan on doing arm workout (this morning), and I'll do a light cardio at the gym (no intervals).  I think I'll weigh myself as well and see how that's going.  I was 163 last time I checked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment