Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Shoulder and Cycling Day

Wednesdays are typically leg days, but with a big ride this weekend, I did shoulders today instead.  My back and chest were still a little tight from the last 2 days, so it was a little challenging.  I'm still hitting the light weights, and changed up my lateral dumbbell raises with cables.  I also changed the order around a bit, so shoulders do feel pretty worked.

I had a good ride yesterday, so I'm hoping for more of the same today.  We'll see who I end up riding with depending on who comes out, but I think one more day of cycling should be good.  I was almost tempted to bring out the new bike today, but I decided to wait until I can get some frame protectors to protect areas from cable rub.  My Cervelo's been feeling real good lately anyway, and more training on it should help keep me in check for this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment