Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2-1-11 Training Day

Started out the morning with a back workout that was just okay.  I didn't feel particularly strong, but the lack of carbs can do that I suppose.  I still repped out the sets as much as I could keeping each one as explosive as possible.  I suppose I'm seeing a difference in my conditioning though, but it sucks to lose strength in the process. 

I also went on a training ride with the BRCM guys today, but borrowed friend's bike.  Since the geometry was different, plus the seat set a little low, I ended up working my legs a little differently where they feel a little more tired than I'd expect...at least compared to if I had ridden mine.  It was an impromptu loan since he ended up not bringing helmet/shoes, so he offered to let me ride it.  I should have adjusted seat, but I didn't want to mess with it just for the one time loan. 

Overall, a decent day of training and dieting for the beginning of this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment