Friday, February 18, 2011

Cardio and Carb Depleting

Since I'm off work today, I got up a little later than normal to go to the gym.  Given that I had another night of low carbs, I was really feeling it this morning.  However, a cup of coffee was able to stifle my hunger where I managed to go and get some cardio. 

Since the cardio this week has been pretty intense with 3 rides and one interval elliptical for 60 minutes, I took it a little slower today just to burn some fat.  I hit up the elliptical with the rowing for 30 minutes and the stationary bike for another 30.  I still got a good sweat going, but I didn't feel too worked at the end.  I couldn't wait to get home and have my Met-Rx though.

Dieting will be tough since I'm off today, but I do hope to manage my fat/carb intake today.  I'll mostly be on bars through the day but will be going out to lunch or dinner later with the family. 

I hope to get in an arm workout later on this afternoon, but if not, I'll make it up tomorrow.   Although it's suppose to be a rest day, the arm workout shouldn't be too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment